Dedicated to making homemade beer using Wifey's pots and pans.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Beer Flights

Wednesday evening, two weeks ago, a friend Kris and I had a tasting flight, with  our wings.

Beer Flight

When you make your own 6 pack, the beer is on the self, unchilled. So in order to attain the proper operating temperature is a short time, I converted a waste basket into a cooler. Not to worry, It was lined with a bag and I scrubbed it for several minutes in the tub. I grabbed a handful of salt packages and emptied them in the mix too. All was chilled in half an hour.


Instant Cooler
No pics of wings or cigars. When you are in Miramar FL, you have to go here for wings : http://www.jerseyswings.com.

And when you want a smoke, you have to go here:
http://www.aficionadoscigars.com/index.php/photos

I had an Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur and Kris had an Armondo's blend. Kris normally makes it about 1/3 of the way but this one made it to the end. Next time I am at Aficionados, I will focus my attention on the house blended cigars because they are excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment