Dedicated to making homemade beer using Wifey's pots and pans.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Asylum 13


This is a test post to see if blogspot is working again.

Uncle Jim needed to do some car repairs so we conditioned the atmosphere in order to work at peak efficiency.

Got A Light

Asylum 13 80x6 Cigar


That and:

The next seven days (weeks) are called The Week(s) of Eating Celery.
So declares my wife (me, she hates celery).
All the leftover cookies, cake, and candy has disappeared (need to be disappeared).
Seriously disappeared – as in gone with the garbage or out to feed birds.
A careful mid-night search of hiding places made (will make) this clear to me (her).
No sense asking my wife (me) what’s going on or why.
The irrational exuberance of holiday feasting is over.
Celery it is (or carrots for her). 
(And beer).

I stole this here.

3/30/2014

Update: I managed smoke another Asylum #13 at Aficionado's last Wednesday and also picked one up for the road. When I returned to the hotel late that night I was lying there in bed, dead tired, and yet I couldn't go to sleep. Then I remembered, you fool, you smoked the equivalent of three cigars in about three hours. So I  laid there resting, reflecting on all things peaceful and calm. Needless to say, I will be doing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment